Since the sun is finally consistently shining, I thought I would post about some of my favourite things to do whilst the weather is nice.
1. Cocktails at Queen of Hoxton (Shoreditch) Click here – everyone that knows me, knows I love to karaoke not only because I can get to showcase my amazing singing voice, but also because I can pretend to be Beyoncè . Queen of Hoxton is the perfect spot if you want to enjoy a good drink whilst singing along to your favourite old school hip hop on a Thursday night.
2. Dinner at Rumpus Room Rooftop Bar (South Bank) Click here – this is one of my favourite rooftops because the view is breathtaking and the drinks are reasonably priced. This spot is perfect for evening drinks or chilled date nights with your partner or group of friends.
3. Boxpark (Shoreditch) Click here – Shoreditch is always a good idea, especially on a Friday night. Boxpark is ideal for spontaneous evenings filled with nice food, drinks and good music, all whilst exploring pop up stores that are located just down the stairs.
4. Drinks at Golden Bee Click here – This cocktail bar is perfect for Instagram view pictures. The decor and lighting is stylish and affordable cocktails just make it all the better.
5. Picnics in the park or even in your garden – this is probably the cheapest way to enjoy a sunny day. All you need to do is pack yourself a sandwich along with some of your favourite snacks and a nice bottle of wine.
6. Take a walk – walking for me has always been a way of clearing my mind, especially if I’ve been too lazy to go to the gym. This costs nothing, all you need are a pair comfy walking trainers and loungewear.
(FYI : images of the venues have all been taken from google). Hope you all get to enjoy the sunny days xoxo
Jacket – Click here
Top – Click here
Skirt – Click here
Sandals – Primark, similar item Click here
Bag – Click here